
There's a "typo hunt across America" going on, and I thought sure you'd want know about it. Here's a map of where the intrepid Typo Eradication Advancement League (TEAL) has been so far, and here's a link to the blog where Jeff and Benjamin (and others?) chronicle their typo-hunt exploits.
I especially enjoyed reading about St. Frances of Assissi. You know her, right?
Since I am almost as flummoxed by apostrophe-s as they are, I could only smile at the before and after photos of the signs the two guys corrected.I was curious about homemade deserts, but I don't think I want to be around whoever makes those deserts himself.
If you don't want pickels with your sandwich’s, then check this out.
__________
I learned about TEAL through a Verbatim post. Thanks, Karen!



3 comments:
This is as good as Jay Leno's recurring showcase of advertisement faux-pax. What a neat subject for a blog!
Very funny and a bit worrying... :-)
Have you ever noticed how often green grocers get their apostrophes in the wrong places...
I am from the apostrophe police! :-)
Post a Comment