Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Latest on the collective short story



Thanks, Seamus, for coming up with this button for the sidebar. The size of the story had grown WAY too large to fit comfortably here in a post, and this makes it so much easier for my readers to know how to follow the story. Me, too, for that matter.

Dear readers, click on either button (in this post or on the sidebar) and go see how our collective short story has progressed. I find it hard to believe it is holding together as well as it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope someone will write a review or a synopsis of the story because I am curious about where she's going and all.

You found our camper! I do hope we can come to Chattanooga sometime in the future and visit you and camp there. I'll put the buzz in Joe's ear.

S. Kearney said...

Good idea Colleen! :-) Now we just need a volunteer! Good to see your button in the sidebar ... makes life much easier, no?