
Time to learn something!
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. Click on "Random article" in the left-hand sidebar box.
3. Post it!
Here's what I got:
The Clean Slate Program is an interdisciplinary research program at Stanford University which aims to consider how the internet would be redesigned with a "Clean Slate." It is based on the belief that the current Internet has significant deficiencies that need to be solved before it can become a unified global communication infrastructure, and that the Internet's shortcomings will not be resolved by the conventional incremental and backward-compatible style of academic and industrial networking research. The program aims to focus on unconventional, bold, and long-term research that tries to break the network's ossification. To this end, the research program is characterized by two research questions:
(1)"With what we know today, if we were to start again with a clean slate, how would we design a global communications infrastructure," and
(2) "How should the Internet look in 15 years."
They aim to measure success in the long-term: looking back in 15 years time to see significant impact.



2 comments:
another creative idea i have never thought of. thanks!
Lady, I laughed so hard at that cartoon that my co-worker came over to find out what was so dang funny.
I emailed it to everyone I know.
Thanks for the best laugh I had all day!
I love Wiki, and google. Staples of life now.
Isn't that something else?
Scarlett & Viaggiatore
Post a Comment