My goodness! I turn my back for a moment and Roary has loped off in a direction I never expected; he has (gasp!) started his own blog! Yes, really, he has. He calls it Literary Lion of Lyon, which seems rather pretentious to me, but that's Roary for you.
Maybe he was homesick or something. He's put a photo of the Serengeti at the top of his page, saying, "I shall write to right the wrongs." I can see already he has a very strong personality, even if he does purr when he's around me. You ought to go on over there and take a look. Tell him Bonnie sent you.



2 comments:
I love his blog! What a great idea, I've linked to it and Viaggiatore and I will be by to visit often.
Scarlett & Viaggiatore
I put the full writing circle on my sidebar, but you may notice Roary has listed only his lion friends on his sidebar. I think maybe that means he wants to be surrounded by friendly faces, his own pride, you know. I understand that. Well, I understand it better after he put in a link for me as his writing partner. I hope the two of us can become close. I guess we shall see.
By the way, Roary confided to me that he was inspired by Viaggiatore. If he could wander off to the beach, then Roary could venture off as far as a blog of his own. So he did it!
Post a Comment