Friday, January 4, 2008

Mwah!

What a way to start the new year on this blog! With a MWAH! from Jenn in Holland (Something to Say).

Jenn said:
So, the point (and I do have one) to this post is motivated by my desire to hand some of that love and kindness back around to those who have been so very, very, very good to me in this bloggy world. My hope is that those who receive this award will pass it on to those who have been very, very, very good to them as well. It's a big kiss, of the chaste platonic kind, from me to you with the underlying 'thanks' message implied. I really do appreciate your support and your friendship and yes, your comments. ... Mwah!
So.......
Mwah! to Colleen of Loose Leaf Notes
and.....
Mwah! to Nancy of Bookfoolery and Babble
and.....
Mwah! to Dewey of the hidden side of a leaf
and.....
Mwah! to Absolute Vanilla of Absolute Vanilla ... (& Atyllah)
and.....
Mwah! to Susan of Patchwork Reflections
and.....
Mwah! to Stephanie of Confessions of a Bookaholic
and.....
Mwah! to Maxine of Crabby Road

You are all very, very special people and have made the blogging experience very special for me. Many thanks to each of you and ... Mwah! ... to all my readers.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right back at you, Bonnie! I'm not too sure how to choose some but not others from my blog list, or how to put pretty things on my side bar. But I do love this one!

Susan Tidwell said...

You deserve that, your blog(s) are always so entertaining and informational and just plain fun. Gee thanks for passing it on to me! I hope you have a great year of blogging ahead.

Unknown said...

You really do deserve the big mwah, Bonnie! And thanks so much for sharing it with me too :-)

Hope you have a wonderful 2008.

Dewey said...

Aw! And MWAH to you, too! Happy New Year!

Stephanie said...

Oh...thanks Bonnie!! This means a lot!! And of course, I agree with everyone else. You earned a well-deserved Mwah!

Bookfool said...

Aw, thanks Bonnie, and mwah right back at ya!!

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Did anybody notice my 7th and final choice? You didn't?

Jenn in Holland said...

So cool that you are passing it on Bonnie! Thanks for the support. I truly appreciate it.

Jenn in Holland said...

And, hahahahahahaha! Maxine rocks!

Unknown said...

Ah, I love Maxine! She's brilliant! The Mwah's! have dutifully been passed on - again, thanks so much for a big kiss! :-)

S. Kearney said...

Wow, what big lips! lol
A very Happy New Year to you and yours, Bonnie. I wish you all the best that life can offer in 2008.