Friday, October 12, 2007

The You Make Me Smile Award

Susan of Patchwork Reflections said, "Comments make me smile! So all of you who were nice enough to comment here are officially presented with the 'you make me smile' award! Congratulations!" On her blog she added this verse:
Smiling is infectious,
U can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too,
Now I am passing it on to you!
If I were as talented as Susan, I would versify my name before passing it on. However, if would be quite awful and isn't worth the time I'd spend trying. So without further ado, here are some people who make me smile:
Jenn in Holland who has Something to Say
Karen of Verbatim
Nancy of Poppet's Magnificent Traveling Adventure
Scarlett from the shores of introspect and retrospect
Vanilla of Absolute Vanilla... (& Atyllah)
And I'll end this post with a quote from Phyllis Diller: "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
__________

UPDATE: This post has been viewed by three colorful characters named Poppet, Nicole, and Violet. See their uniquely angled point of view on the blog called Poppet's Magnificent Traveling Adventures.

4 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Ah, that is just the sweetest thing ever. You've really made me smile. Thank you ever so much.

Bookfool said...

How sweet! Thanks, Bonnie! And, I apologize for not getting around to posting on the other nice award you nominated me for. This has just been a week. Teenager is having a slight meltdown. I really appreciate you!

Unknown said...

Aw, Bonnie! That's so sweet - thank you so much! I'll play it forward!
:-)

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

That is very sweet, thank you. How NICE!
But you already got that award too... well, ditto and double up on ya!!

Thank you, lady.

Scarlett & Viaggiatore