Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nice matters

Absolute Vanilla is such a nice person. And now she's told me I'm nice, too: "Bonnie, who is nicely enthusiastic, supportive, thoughtful and kind." Thanks! The nicest part is that I get to pass this colorful award along to other nice bloggers, like:
Beth of Blue Ridge Blue Collar Girl
Colleen of Loose Leaf Notes
Dewey of the hidden side of a leaf
Nancy of Bookfoolery and Babble
Stephanie the Bookaholic
Susan of Patchwork Reflections
Now (to quote Vanilla) go and stick it on your blog and play it forward. Spread the love and the niceness! Let's make the world a happier and brighter and nicer place!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bonnie. I think you're nice too! But the cat in the photo looks like he's up to something.

Susan Tidwell said...

Thanks from me too Bonnie! Nice is something that is okay to be contageous. Neat looking award too. I will pay it forward.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bonnie! I am honored and grateful. And I think you are genuinely nice, too. I really like the graphic design on the award. Very cool.

Bookfool said...

Oooh, that's a cute one! I've gotten the Nice Matters Award, before, but it looked completely different. Thanks, Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

And, speaking of nice, Bonnie--thank you for your nice,kind words in your comment on my latest post. It meant a lot to me.

Dewey said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I think you're nice, too! I have a pink with frilly bows nice matters button on my blog now, but I want to add this one, too, because I like the looks of this one better. :)

Unknown said...

So glad you're playing it forward! We need as much nice in the world as possible!

Susan Tidwell said...

RE: My recent post - keep smiling. Comments make me smile! So all of you who were nice enough to comment here are officially presented with the 'you make me smile' award!


Congratulations!

S. Kearney said...

You've been doubly nice Bonnie finding all those nominees for the short story ... I've asked Catherine to nominate now ... so your niceness isn't stretched! Thanks for your help! :-) And I'm dying to see how your excellent bit gets carried on!

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I got this sometime in the last week, and I'd love to have given it to you, but it seems you have had it and passed it on already..

GOOD!

You deserve it!!

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Bonnie! You totally deserve it.