Saturday, June 9, 2007

Weekend Wordsmith

I'm starting a new blog called Weekend Wordsmith. I will offer a different word each weekend for writers to use in a composition: poetry or prose, serious or humorous, long or short, fiction or nonfiction, whatever you choose. I will also provide a picture with each word. Since I'm a visual person, what I see is often a prompt to write something. Weekend Wordsmith, coming in July! I think I'll start with this:

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi, I came over to comment since you don't have an e-mail address on your profile. It usually takes Seamus about a day to respond to requests for lions, but he may do it only in a comment on the blog so you need to check back there. If the lion wasn't previously taken, then it's pretty sure to be OK.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Catherine. I'll respond back on your very nice blog.

Dewey said...

I'm heading over to Weekend Wordsmith right now!

It's great the way you made a blogroll for the lions group. I think I'll do the same, though it may take me a while as I have a blogroll game going on right now, taking up so much room in my sidebar.