Thursday, May 17, 2007
Words I posted in a comment today
Hello, Denise. I followed you on "Michelle sent me" and am here to visit. I can relate to your idea that "stuff" weighs us down. In my case most of the stuff is either books (I read a lot) or paper (I write a lot). I have managed to weed out clothes that no longer fit or that I'll no longer wear, but getting rid of boxes of books and boxes of paper takes (me, at least) a long time because I have to read the stuff to see if it's worth saving. Obviously I once thought so, which is why I still have it. The problem then compounds itself because I invariably find something interesting and get distracted, then off I go on a tangent and the books and papers don't go anywhere. What to do, what to do? I really must have a talk with myself about this someday, right after I finish reading this great book ... lol ... and writing a comment on your blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment